This beaded bracelet reminds us of Hawaii, with the colors of a hibiscus flower and the ocean.
- Choose between genuine leather or a VEGAN alternative (high quality waxed cotton cord) instead of leather.
- Coral and Turquoise stone
- Sterling silver or 14k gold fill beads
- Wraps 3 times around your wrist
- Multiple closures to fit a range of wrist sizes
- Pictures are showing the bracelet with the sterling silver bead option
- Third picture showing two of these bracelets stacked
- 10% of the price you pay is donated to PAWS Chicago, the city's largest no-kill animal shelter
How does the length work?
- All THE WRAPPED WRIST wrap bracelets are created with multiple closure options to fit a wide range of wrists.
- If you are concerned about the fit with your wrist, please send us a message!
- Since we create this custom for you, please make sure to send us a message about the fit if you are unsure as it is non-returnable if the fit isn't what you were hoping for.
- Simply cut off the extra cording closures that you will not be needing once you have determined your ideal closure.
- Again, please measure! We want you to love your new jewelry as much as we do!
Caring for your jewelry:
- Every THE WRAPPED WRIST piece is handmade using a mix of the following: natural stones, sterling silver, 14k gold fill, and genuine leather.
- Please wait until your lotion and perfume is dry before putting back on your jewelry, and avoid prolonged exposure to water as these will degrade the natural materials and cause tarnishing.
- Your new jewelry will be beautifully packaged in a box made of 95% recycled materials ready to be gifted or enjoyed by you!
- The white fibers in the box are anti-tarnishing which makes the box perfect to keep all of your jewelry in when not wearing to prevent tarnishing!
- All of our jewelry is made to order, created just for you. Please allow 4-6 business days for your jewelry to be made before shipping.
- If you need your jewelry sooner, please send us a message and we will be happy to accommodate your time frame!